From: Drew Foehn (drew_at_aquamedia.com.au)
Date: Fri 02 May 2003 - 01:42:21 BST

Hello,

This is my first post to the list, and I'm interested in using vserver
for a small web/mail/database hosting solution.
Right now I'm just doing some survey's on different virtual server
environments for hosting solutions and I'd love to hear some of your
experiences.
Namely:

* Ideas on ideal server configuration (hardware/distribution of
Linux preferred)
* Pitfalls
* Experience setting up HD quotas

I plan on posting my project log once I've completed.

Regards

Drew Foehn

Generated on Fri 02 May 2003 - 01:56:43 BST by hypermail 2.1.3