From: edward_at_DigitalAngel.com.au
Date: Thu 15 May 2003 - 11:09:50 BST

That brings another question.

I take it that you limit the virtual memory/address space per vserver

Would it be possible instead of only one variable, to have a few different ones
 to play with, like RSS limit, MEMLOCK limit as well as the RLIMIT_AS
which is what you have apparently impemented?

That way, in the situation described below, admin could set up RLIMIT_RSS for a
vserver marginally lower than RLIMIT_AS and set RLIMIT_MEMLOCK significantly
lower, if they wanted to.

Ed