From: Yann Dupont (Yann.Dupont_at_univ-nantes.fr)
Date: Mon 19 May 2003 - 09:40:55 BST

I'd like to know if there is someone who has worked on IPv6 & vservers
issue.

I'm using vservers for six months now, & I'm more than pleased with it.

In the near future I have some IPv6 servers to migrate, And (of course)
i'd like to put them in vservers.

I want to participate & Will probably have some spare time during this
summer. I'm not a kernel hacker & Have not coded in C for 10 years... So
it may be difficult...

Anyway:
I'd like to know what is the best way to achieve this :
-A good book on kernel internals ? a good on -line document ?
-What is the best way to develop on kernel ? I mean something crash
resistant : what do you use ? Vmware ? UML ? Are they adequate for this
task ?

--
Yann Dupont, Cri de l'université de Nantes
Tel: 02.51.12.58.91 - Fax: 02.51.12.58.60 - Yann.Dupont_at_univ-nantes.fr