From: Roderick A. Anderson (raanders_at_acm.org)
Date: Mon 19 May 2003 - 19:42:09 BST

Looking through Paul's archives I see Cathy has got TinyDNS running in a
vserver. I'd like to run several vservers with - actually - dnscache.
One issue I think I see is the binding to port 53 in one vserver 'leaking'
over to another. (?) Or possibly the service scanner (svscan).

Can anyone shed some light on possible problems with multiple vservers
running dnscache or TinyDNS. Will I need a variation on the other v_*
scripts to get this to work?

Rod