From: joel2002_at_gmx.ch
Date: Mon 02 Jun 2003 - 12:28:08 BST

Hi there

I just found 2 little bugs:

When executing vserver exec and suexec on a vserver without giving a command
we
recive an unnice SEGFAULT.

This should be fixed in chbind I think, but I did a little input-check for
the vserver-Shellscript.
I've attached a new Version of the 0.22 vserver-Shellscript with the
input-check. It returns
a little Error-msg and does an "exit 1" if no command was provided.

Greets & keep on good work
Joel Wiesmann