From: Klavs Klavsen (kl_at_vsen.dk)
Date: Fri 18 Jul 2003 - 07:36:15 BST

Hi guys,

Just saw this interview with Andrew Morton (the soon to be 2.6
maintainer probably):
http://linuxworld.com.au/index.php?id=1546887162&fp=16&fpid=0

I've also talked with him before, when I had a problem with the 2.5
kernel, and he was very responsive and helpful.

I'm thinking that we should let him know ASAP that we are working to
hopefully get a already well-versed patch, namely vserver, into the 2.6,
and if he could tell us how he would like to receive it best, and what
we can do to help improve the chances of inclusion.

--
Regards,
Klavs Klavsen, GSEC - kl_at_vsen.dk - http://www.vsen.dk

Working with Unix is like wrestling a worthy opponent. Working with windows is like attacking a small whining child who is carrying a .38.

Generated on Fri 18 Jul 2003 - 07:56:30 BST by hypermail 2.1.3