From: Martin List-Petersen (martin_at_list-petersen.dk)
Date: Fri 08 Aug 2003 - 10:49:00 BST

There are no problems at all getting it compiled with make-kpkg.

If you can't get it to compile, then you can try fetch these kernel-sources:
http://debian.marlow.dk/dists/stable/kernel/pool/loke_-_Tyan_AMD_MP/kernel-source-2.4.22-pre7-ctx17a-acpi20030714-dsdt-audigy-bcm5705-loke_2.4.22-1_all.deb

It's a 2.4.22-pre7 kernel with the ctx17a patches though.
You will need 0.23 vserver userland tools for ctx17a though.

I've repackaged these here:
http://debian.marlow.dk/dists/unstable/custom/pool/vserver/vserver_0.23-1_i386.deb
Remember to read the README.Debian

Regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin at list-petersen dot dk

--
Its name is Public Opinion.  It is held in reverence.  It settles everything.
Some think it is the voice of God.

Citat Laurent Vallar - aka Val <val_at_linuxfr.org>:

> Hi, > > There's actualy no usable patch package (kernel-patch-ctx) for use with > 2.4.21 kernel sources in the Debian way, even unstable one. > > I tried to do one be myself (not to difficult), but compilation using > make-kpkg always fail. I tested all the patches (officials and unoffial > ones on 13thfloor), none of them did work with kernel 2.4.21 sources > Debian package. > > Anybody here got the same problem ? > Val. > -- > DaLinuxFrenchTeam: LinuxFR.org - http://www.linuxfr.org - Geek Stuff >

Generated on Fri 08 Aug 2003 - 11:08:38 BST by hypermail 2.1.3