From: Roderick A. Anderson (raanders_at_acm.org)
Date: Fri 08 Aug 2003 - 23:48:01 BST

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003, Martin List-Petersen wrote:

> It's no problem to symlink /vservers to somewhere else. Just remember to "chmod
> 000" that directory.

Well I had no luck trying this. I'll give it more attention when they are
no angry villagers with pitch-forks coming after me. If it would have
worked (I had thought of this before posting) I could have saved several
hours. Ended up doing all kinds of strange things. Deleting and globbing
several partitions, moving files, re-mounting partitions at new locations.

Fortunately I only had 5 vservers I had to get up and running. Now I have
to clean up the base vserver I'm using since I made it from the main
server and get the other vservers up and running.

Thanks for the reply.
Rod