From: Baptiste SIMON (simon_at_codelutin.com)
Date: Tue 19 Aug 2003 - 10:51:11 BST

> There is an updated version available which adds minit-support for the
> '(su)exec' commands. I wrote a small introduction to minit and the
> related (and unrelated) vserver-tools also, which can be found at
>
> http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~ensc/minit-fedora/index.html

mmm... I've seen "vapt-get" in your package... what's about ? apt-get
for RPM ? or a real apt-get adaptation to vservers ? if so I'm really
interested to see what you've done (in on it currently w/ the
debian-vserver project). I've search on google first... and it didn't
give me something :c/

thanks,

--
Baptiste SIMON