From: Dariush Pietrzak (eyck_at_ghost.anime.pl)
Date: Fri 29 Aug 2003 - 07:27:46 BST

> vservers and contexts require to'tag' files with
> context ids/tags ... and this can be done by either
 Not always they don't.
Please remember to leave option for UID32/GID32 WITHOUT
context information. This is the behaviour I get now... i'm afraid that
once all this get integrated into mainline all my carefully crafted setup
blows up.

--
Mayoi komuno wa Usuyami no sekai, Dariush Pietrzak
Key fingerprint = 40D0 9FFB 9939 7320 8294  05E0 BCC7 02C4 75CC 50D9