From: Girts (baobabs_at_sveiks.lv)
Date: Wed 10 Sep 2003 - 13:53:25 BST

Hi!

Sorry for asking this question again, but we want to start providing
virtual hosting services using vserver and we would like to know, which
version is currently considered "stable enough" for production use.

What we want is:
1) cpu scheduling priority based on context,
2) memory limit for context,
3) disk limit for context.

As I understand 1) is implemented, 2) is being currently tested. What
about 3) ?

So currently it looks like I will use "patch-2.4.22-ctx17a.diff.bz2"
from 13thfloor.at and recompile the appropriate tools from Debian source
package for stable.

Then, when 2) and probably per context quotas are implemented, at some
point we would migrate the vservers to new version.

Am I on the right track?

Best regards,
Girts

Generated on Wed 10 Sep 2003 - 14:20:00 BST by hypermail 2.1.3