From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Tue 07 Oct 2003 - 10:49:38 BST

On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 11:24:04AM +0200, klaus oblasser wrote:

> ..
> > Now it seems, that he has other plans with those
> > domains (or at least the .NET domain), so do not
> > consider them project related unless this is
> > resolved and they are transfered to somebody
> > a little more interested in the welfare of this
> > project, than in personal whatever ...
>
> doesn't mather, the .net is also planed for ctx-vserver things.

hmm, what are ctx-vserver things? please elaborate?

> i did not know that herbert "will" have full-controll of the
> nameservers of both domains.

not me, the project ... (just for the moment I'm
doing the nameservices, and jacques provides the
vserver space ...)

> herbert told me, the "project" plans the use of the .COM.
> ok, the .COM _is_ for the "project.
> nameserver under controll of herbert.

hmm, the idea was/is to make .COM available for all
providers and other users of vserver technology, to
introduce their relation/use/etc of virtual contexts ...

> the .NET was also free, and i have checkt it
> and have pointed it to my business-vserver-page.

well, I just stated that it basically isn't? project
related, as it might paint a wrong picture if somebody
tries to reach the linux-vserver project via .NET
and ends up on your buisness page :( ...

> [1/2privat 2 herbert ]
> herbert, du haettes auch bei den letzen mails ein wenig
> genauer erzaehlen koennen, ich les nicht immer hier mit,
> dafuer fehlt mir die zeit.
>
> etwas enttaeuscht (und sauer) bin ich jetzt schon.
> ( denn ich hatte mein herz fuer ctx entdeckt. )
> [/ 1/2 privat 2 herbert ]
>
> > my fault,
> > Herbert
> oh no.
>
> my fault
> k.

Generated on Tue 07 Oct 2003 - 11:09:47 BST by hypermail 2.1.3