From: Dj Statik (djstatik_at_djstatik.net)
Date: Tue 07 Oct 2003 - 11:06:34 BST

If you require any hosting for the linux-vserver.org please let me know.

I can provide bandwidth / very stable servers with MailMan, CVS, Bugzilla,
discussion boards, and what ever else you require.
:) I can even give linux-vserver.org it's own vserver on our web server.

I have found Vserver to be a most helpful tool and would be more than happy
to give something back to the Vserver comunity.