From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Tue 07 Oct 2003 - 09:05:25 BST

you oughta know ...

Jacques Gelinas reserved the linux-vserver.ORG
for our project, and tried to get the .COM and
.NET address too, but unfortunately failed ..

Klaus Oblasser reserved those two addresses after
a short talk on the irc, which I thought would
be a GoodThing(tm) to do ...

Now it seems, that he has other plans with those
domains (or at least the .NET domain), so do not
consider them project related unless this is
resolved and they are transfered to somebody
a little more interested in the welfare of this
project, than in personal whatever ...

If you are itnerested in details, please ask him
yourself <"ok" at "ls" dot "co" dot "at"> ...

on the other hand Christoph Kuhles and others
volunteered to reserve those domains for the
project and I would like to thank them for their
helpfullness ...

my fault,

Generated on Tue 07 Oct 2003 - 10:03:09 BST by hypermail 2.1.3