From: Allen D. Parker II (allenp_at_efn.org)
Date: Sat 08 Nov 2003 - 06:04:33 GMT

SIOCSIFNETMASK: Invalid argument

Upon the start of all 3 of my vservers I get this line output first. I've
seen something along these lines when there's a failed network on a "host"
machine boot. Why would my vservers be doing this and what can I do to fix
it? Also, this has been a problem since I was running Jack's vserver stuff
(ctx-17 and 0.23)

Allen "Chip" Parker
allenp_at_hardcore-linux.net

Hosting in all shapes and sizes.