From: Bert De Vuyst (bert.devuyst_at_intec.UGent.be)
Date: Tue 02 Dec 2003 - 17:10:52 GMT

Hello,

Do we still have to bind SSH on the host server to it's IP-address, in
linux-vserver 1.0? (we had to do it in previous version)

It's a debian howto, so we suggest to use the debian tools to compile the
kernel (make-kpkg from kernel-package).
Debian does have a version of vserver (the tools) in it's testing
distribution, it's easy to compile it on a debian woody (3.0).
This tools package contains some patches for use of vserver on debian.
(newvserver is based on Debian-newvserver)
Using debian packages gives you a nice upgrade path.

Best regards,

Bert.