From: mile1_at_bellsouth.net
Date: Mon 08 Dec 2003 - 13:04:54 GMT

Hello Herbert,

I'm I so confused on where I need to start, I have a a completely new install
of RH9 w/ kernel 2.4.20-6. I want to get as close to stable as possible, also I would like to say that I'm learning much from the vserver community, and everyone committed to the project, my applause you all !!!!

If someone can point me in the direction to stabilizing an environment for vserver web hosting w/ a control panel like (Plesk or Ensim, ect), I would very much appreciate it.

p.s. If I need to upgrade the kernel, what procedures will I need to follow to do this? I've never patched a kernel by hand before, and I've alway just ran the rpm's to do this.

I currently have FreeVPS running and it great, thanks ALEX, and your documentation is perfect. I just want to offer the latest RH OS to customers..

Thank you.
TyroneM