From: Ola Lundqvist (opal_at_debian.org)
Date: Wed 10 Dec 2003 - 22:33:24 GMT

On Sun, Dec 07, 2003 at 02:54:34PM +0100, Herbert Poetzl wrote:

> Hi Debian Community Members!

Hi!

> it seems that it would be very beneficial to
> group and organize effords and documantation
> regarding vserver and debian on the wiki or
> wherever you like ...
>
> for example, the following links seem vserver
> and debian related, but don't seem to have any
> entry on the linux-vserver pages ...

I put backported versions of vserver on http://debian.opal.dhs.org/
when I feel that they are ready for production use. I.e. when I'm confident
enough to upgrade my vserver handler machines (8 of them) that is in
production. I do not know why I have not upgraded from 0.22 yet because I
know that 0.26-2 works just fine.

> http://labs.libre-entreprise.org/projects/debian-vserver/
vapt interesting... I have to contact that person.

> http://this.is/debian/vserver//
404

> (and some archives)
> http://www.backports.org/debian/dists/woody/vserver/
Good archives!

> http://sluglug.ucsc.edu/debian/pool/main/v/vserver/

More backports.

> maybe someone could clean up that, and unite
> all the information in one place, at least
> by linking to the different sites ...

Would be nice. I do not really have the time though.

Regards,

// Ola

> TIA,
> Herbert

/  opal_at_debian.org                     Annebergsslingan 37      \
|  opal_at_lysator.liu.se                 654 65 KARLSTAD          |
|  +46 (0)54-10 14 30                  +46 (0)70-332 1551       |
|  http://www.opal.dhs.org             UIN/icq: 4912500         |