From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Mon 05 Jan 2004 - 02:23:21 GMT

Hi Folks!

a new (vs0.04) test release for 2.6 vserver is available
at http://www.13thfloor.at/vserver/e_patches/vs-26x/

this one brings network support (I doubt it's complete
but it allowed me to start two vserver on an emulated
host, with apache and sshd each, retrieve the web page,
and login via ssh)

as usual, static context ids are advised, and some tools
do not handle the 'new' proc interface yet, the following
one-liner might help a little there ...

sed -i 's|CTX=`g.*$|CTX=`sed\ "/VxID/\ s/.*:\w*//"\ /proc/self/vinfo`|' /usr/lib/vserver/{save_s_context,vserverkillall}

let me know, what works for you, and what doesn't

TIA,