From: Roderick A. Anderson (raanders_at_acm.org)
Date: Tue 06 Jan 2004 - 18:14:33 GMT

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004, Roderick A. Anderson wrote:

> Looks like time to create the /etc/vservices directory and figure out what
> goes in sshd.conf. I think I did this once but it looks like old-timers
> desease got me and I never finished or returned to it.

Don't you love replies to the poster from the poster.

Well I had done this once already on another system when I couldn't get
ssh access to vservers from the outside world. The proof will be when I
next reboot this system. Last time it ran for 320+ days. I might be
waiting for awhile. (Reboot happened when I moved the server to our
new NOC. :-)

Rod