From: Floris 'Tamama' van Gog (floris_at_vangog.net)
Date: Wed 07 Jan 2004 - 10:26:32 GMT

I had the same 'problem' with slackware.

Apperantly when no daemons are started in a vserver, it is marked as
'not running'. Just start syslogd or something in the vserver and it
should catch on. I did not get it to properly use the startup scripts in
the vserver yet. Hm i wonder what vserver-stat would say of the context
when it is started without daemons..

Tam