From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Fri 23 Jan 2004 - 22:25:51 GMT
another quite big step in vserver evolution awaits
your testing/approval ;)
I had to get 1.3.6 out, before I start attacking the
network and virtualization issues, and this seemed
like a good time, so here it is:
what was done?
* heavy restructuring (revolution part II)
* memory accounting and resource limits
* xfs iunlink support was added
* finalized the next generation procfs
* inode attribute/xid syscall command
* uts and context name syscall commands
you can download a all-in-one patche for 2.4.25-pre7
or the tar archive of the broken out patches.
(2.4.25 patches will be available when the kernel
is released ;)
it should work with older tools, but to utilize
the latest and greatest features, enricos util-vserver
0.27.199 (or later) package is required ...
if you want to aid in development, please test it
(for best results, on production like scenarios)
and provide some feedback ...
Vserver mailing list