From: Igor Seletskiy (iseletsk_at_psoft.net)
Date: Fri 30 Jan 2004 - 19:52:36 GMT

Sorry about the slip up :). I meant that there will be no licensing
issues. We don't make money on FreeVPS, it is just a side product to
H-Sphere. It is GPL - because Linux kernel is GPL. All our patches are
are available online. If you like any of them - you can take them, parts
of them, adopt them to linux-vserver or what ever. We might build a
consulting business around it at some moment, yet GPL is GPL - and thats
the beauty of it :)

Anyway, it is up to you, I had interest to merge, yet if there is not
enough interest from linux-vserver maintainers - I am fine with it as
well. Lets our projects co-exists in a warm friendly atmosphere, as two
separate projects. We can swap patches from time to time :)

Best Regards,
Igor Seletskiy