From: James MacLean (macleajb_at_ednet.ns.ca)
Date: Fri 06 Feb 2004 - 15:23:09 GMT

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004, Georg Glas wrote:

> I had similar Problems, cause cups wants to talk to itself via 127.0.0.1 on lo
> ... unfortently this is per default not available in your vserver ..
> the only workaround i found was adding 127.0.0.1 to the vserver (which is very
> unsafe) :-(

I had the same problem. At one time I modified the cups source to use the
real IP, but it was ugly. Cups had all the 127.0.0.1 represented in hex,
so it was even fun just finding it in the code ;). Not sure if the code is
still the same w.r.t localhost.

JES

--
James B. MacLean        macleajb_at_ednet.ns.ca
Department of Education