From: Thomas Gelf (vserver_at_gelf.net)
Date: Fri 27 Feb 2004 - 10:18:53 GMT

S_NICE="1" in /etc/vservers/XX.conf - starts all initial processes
with nice-level 1. If I use ssh to connect to a vserver, I can
renice every pid (in this ctx) to everything above 1, but I'm unable
to change it back. Using "vserver XX enter" I can raise and lower the
level to whatever I want - even to -19. Is this a bug or did I miss-
understand this switch?

I'm using kernel 2.4.25-vs1.26...

Ah, and another funny thing: using "top" after a "vserver XX enter"
normally I cannot see the "top" process itself, but after stopping
and starting "top" some times, the process appears. any ideas?

--
Thomas Gelf <vserver_at_gelf.net>