From: Dennis Roos (dennis_at_intouch.nl)
Date: Thu 13 May 2004 - 16:10:52 BST

On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 01:18, Liam Helmer wrote:
> > On a side note, we are working on a php/ldap based vserver configuration
> > management tool, as the only tool I am aware of is still unavailable...
> >
> > If anyone is interested, I'd be willing to put it online somewhere...
> > Contact me off-list about this.
>
> Sounds cool... I'd be into possibly helping out with that as well. I've
> been approaching doing something similar with mysql.
Well, I've made the code available for download... No documentation, lots
of debug output and hardcoded values, but feel free to try it and don't
expect too much yet ;)

You can find it at: http://vserveradmin.intouch.nl/

Comments/Improvements/Flames are all welcome ;)

--
Regards,
Dennis Roos

Network Engineer InTouch N.V. Middenweg 76 1097 BS Amsterdam Tel: +31 (0)20 6752060 Fax: +31 (0)20 6758429