From: Mike Fischer (mike.fischer_at_ipsi.fraunhofer.de)
Date: Wed 26 May 2004 - 15:56:58 BST

Hi!

I've already got some vservers up and running nicely.
(Kernel 2.4.22, vserver 1.00, utils 0.25)

But now I need more.

Much has changed since I last set up a vserver.
But the documentation obviously hasn't.

Or am I just too dumb to find it?

I found Enrico's speech-slides which tell me that the vserver script has
lots of nice switches. But neither the manpage nor the script's help has
anything to say about these.

Where do I start looking or where Do I start writing documentation?

Kind regards,
Mike Fischer

--
Fraunhofer Gesellschaft e.V.
IPSI.ITI

Dolivostr. 15 64293 Darmstadt Telefon: 06151 / 869 - 845