From: Jon Bendtsen (jon_at_kollegiegaarden.dk)
Date: Wed 26 May 2004 - 16:33:54 BST

Den 26. maj 2004, kl. 17:25, skrev Franck:

>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> if you've 5 mns, could you reply to my surveys please ?
>>> It's very important for me :)
>>
>> if it is very important for you, ASK THE QUESTIONS IN ENGLISH!
>
> Don't cry :)

i'm not crying, i'm YELLING (at you)

> The questions are in french because i'm french :) and english are not
> the only
> language all around the world.

but english is probably the most widely used language on the internet,
and ammoung
open source projects. The next is probably Spanish because of South
America, but
i still think that english is read and understood by the WAST majority.

> I'm just searching your opinion, if you don't understand french, don't
> reply
> on surveys but the questions are very simple

well, it is quite simple... If you want more than a limited number of
answers, ask it in english.

Did you fail to notice that the language of this list is in english?

JonB