From: Alexander Goeres (agoeres_at_lieblinx.net)
Date: Fri 28 May 2004 - 12:06:17 BST

Hi Herbert,

Am Freitag, 28. Mai 2004 11:51 schrieb Herbert Poetzl:

> > > interesting that I should have mentioned that
> > > explicitely, but I can assure you, that this hasn't
> > > changed ...
> >
> > Just to make sure, that I'm not hallucinating informations..:-)
> > from one mail of yours on 18.01.04:
>
> has been quite some time, right?

That's obviously ages in develspace, but not too long in userspace.

> ... here some (currently valid) facts:
>
> - 1.27 is the latest stable release
> - 0.29.5 are the suggested util-vserver tools
> - fakeinit _with_ static contexts work for that
>
> as written in that mail, you can try with the testme.sh

This version 0.29.5 ... is it the same as the version util-vserver 0.29 that
is mentioned in the News on http://linux-vserver.org or rather some version
from the util-vserver alpha branch I didn't find?

rgrds,

Alexander

--
Netzwerk- & Systemadministrator