From: Josh Galvez (jgalvez_at_webpipe.net)
Date: Mon 21 Jun 2004 - 21:53:28 BST

On Mon, 2004-06-21 at 06:30, Herbert Poetzl wrote:
> 1) do we want an open mailing list (like lkml)
> instead of a closed (subscription only) list

I am happy with either solution.

> 2) do we want martin to maintain and further
> improve the existing solution

Yes. The unsubscribe does need fixed if it's broken.

> 3) are we able to tolerate/ignore the unavoidable
> spam every day/week/month

The spam is so little, and if you use any type of filtering/threading/
tagging in your client it easy to maintain

> 4) do we want the mailing list to become a medium
> of communication and cooperation for linux
> vserver

Yes, I think it has been in the past, is, and continue to be more so.

> TIA,
> Herbert

Herbert, thanks for all your time and work put into linux vserver. I
appreciate it greatly.

-Josh