From: Marc E. Fiuczynski (mef_at_CS.Princeton.EDU)
Date: Thu 22 Jul 2004 - 21:03:26 BST

I want to talk about integrating vserver's resource management support with
the class-based resource management (ckrm) framework (see ckrm.sf.net for
further info). However, a prior message I sent to this list got an
autoreply. Maybe this is because I used the give away subject line of
"test -- please ignore". Any way, this message is simply to validate that
the vserver mailing list works.

Best regards,
Marc