From: Edgardo Hurd (zxfpov_at_microsoft.com)
Date: Fri 23 Jul 2004 - 23:19:29 BST

Hello,

Did you recieve my email from last week? I'm happy to tell you
that you are approved for a home loan with a 5.45% rate.

Your tracking number is # H6 996 267
You must visit the link below in 24 hrs to confirm your details.

http://lendingneed.com/?partid=moffob

Best Regards,

Edgardo Hurd
General Manager