From: jfl (jfl_at_robinlea.com)
Date: Wed 18 Aug 2004 - 01:53:48 BST

Hello again,

Thanks to Christian Mayrhuber I am running bind in a vserver... but now
I am having trouble with squid.

Squid runs, but does not accept connections.

I thought that I had read that vservers strove with their hosts if
configured to list at IP address 0.0.0.0, so I changed what seemed to be
the relevant 0.0.0.0 addresses in squid.conf to the squid's vserver IP
address, but I still cannot connect to the squid using either a
requesting browser or via telnet.

I haven't found any reference to squid in the FAQs or in the last year's
archives.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.