From: Stephen Frost (sfrost_at_snowman.net)
Date: Mon 27 Dec 2004 - 15:56:57 GMT

* Kilian Krause (kk_at_verfaction.de) wrote:
> Am Montag, den 27.12.2004, 08:49 -0500 schrieb Stephen Frost:
> > Just as another (very) interested Debian developer-
>
> welcome to the troups. Feel free to testdrive my packages and comment on
> them or send me a patch. =)

Sure, once they're to my liking... ;)

> > The graphviz stuff sounds new, I don't recall seeing it when I did
> > 0.30.195.. In general I'd say either remove it or use something free to
> > build it.
>
> copying from the specfile i have included "make doc" which wasn't/isn't
> present in the upstream deb. Thus my question here if running this is
> required at all or if so cannot be moved to the dist packaging.

Ah, yeah, I must have missed/ignored the 'make doc' stuff. I'd tend to
agree that it'd be nice to have it in the distribution instead.

> > For the documentation- create a seperate -doc package that's arch: all,
> > then building the documentation isn't as much of an issue.
>
> sure. If you have something handy like your old deb, feel free to mail
> me the patch or deb..

Well, it's up at: http://kenobi.snowman.net/~sfrost now, but I really
didn't spend a whole lot of time on it, and I didn't create a seperate
-doc package or anything. Feel free to check it out if you'd think it'd
help, but don't get your hopes up too much. :)

        Stephen