From: Martin List-Petersen (martin_at_list-petersen.net)
Date: Mon 27 Dec 2004 - 22:10:58 GMT

On Thu, 2004-12-23 at 23:40, Thorsten Gunkel wrote:
> Hi *, hi list-maintainer,
> can anyone confirm that messages from this list are untruly reported as
> spam to razor[1] by some subscribers?

The mailinglist is not using razor or anything like that. On the
listserver we use RBL, spamassassin (w/o razor or alike) and a
whitelisting (TMDA alike) feature to keep spam away from the list.

If subscribers of the list report the list as spam there is not much I
would be able to do against that.

> To quote the message I'm just replying to (this header has been added
> by spamassassin):
>
> ,----
> | RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_51_100,RAZOR2_CHECK,RCVD_BY_IP autolearn=no
> | version=3.0.1
> `----
>
> If this is true and if your mailserver drops/rejects/sorts mails tagged by
> razor you'll miss mails from this list.

No, razor is not used on the server.

Slán leat,
Martin List-Petersen