From: Lucas Albers (admin_at_cs.montana.edu)
Date: Fri 07 Jan 2005 - 09:02:07 GMT

Herbert Poetzl said:
> well, I'd say you added the S_CONTEXT=100 after you
> encountered the first issues ... but you can check
> with the lsxid tool doing
>
> lsxid /vservers/web1/etc/init.d/rc
> lsxid /vservers/web1/bin/bash
>
> and you can probably fix it by doing:
>
> mv /vservers/web1 /vservers/web1.old
> cp -va /vservers/web1.old /vservers/web1
>
> (everything after having mounted sda1 with tagxid)

Got it!
Herbert your fast on answers.
Works great.
2 questions.
1.)I cannot find the lsxid command for debian, even after doing a google
for it.
2.)Where can I host vserver+grsec2+tagctx kernel packages for debian?

They appear production stable.

--
Luke Computer Science System Administrator
Security Administrator,College of Engineering