From: Kilian Krause (kk_at_verfaction.de)
Date: Fri 07 Jan 2005 - 14:41:52 GMT

Hi Lucas,

> 1.)I cannot find the lsxid command for debian, even after doing a google
> for it.

they are part of the alpha tools. Currently there's no "official" Debian
package for those utils but only for the stable ones. We're working on
changing that. If you want to try the alpha-util-vserver debian test
package rather than poking around with sources, drop me a private note.

> 2.)Where can I host vserver+grsec2+tagctx kernel packages for debian?

I'm not sure they are of public interest, but i think as this is now the
archive, people can come to you asking for them (personally i prefer my
own kernels *g*).

--
Best regards,
 Kilian