From: Jean Christophe (lavieenrose_at_mail.dk)
Date: Fri 11 Feb 2005 - 23:23:14 GMT

> There's no from-scratch build method for Mandrake (yet?). And i don't
> know much about mandrake, so i can't help there in too many ways. I
> guess the easiest way is to find someone who got a mandrake vserver
> template, creating a vserver skeleton and putting the template in place.
You are maybe right, I am keeping looking, and writing.
This is the "fun" with it. In 6 months, I will have 2 rpm's and a lot of
explanation about it.
Right now, I have to used what I have left beetween my hears, and it is
not so much ;-)
I did start linux for three years ago and I am still learning !
Thank's for your help, have a nice week end, but don't be afraid to
write to me if you get some ideas.
Cheers
Jean Christophe