From: Sam Vilain (sam_at_vilain.net)
Date: Sun 20 Feb 2005 - 21:08:40 GMT

On the other hand... always remember to look out for #1.

Taking over a Free Software Project isn't a life sentence. You've
already put in a monumental contribution to vserver, don't let a whole
load of whining users give you the impression that to follow what is good
for you is somehow not thoughtful, wrong, etc.

Of course if you can get them to effectively bankroll vserver development
whilst still being able to get access the the mindshare that they've
built up, no-one will complain about that either. Free lunches are good
while they last.

Besides, so long as you remain available on IRC to field support
questions, who will notice? ;)

Sam.

ps beware of the dark side, it is seductive and persuasive. may the
source be with you at all times.

--
Sam Vilain, sam /\T vilain |><>T net, PGP key ID: 0x05B52F13
(include my PGP key ID in personal replies to avoid spam filtering)