From: Micah Anderson (micah_at_riseup.net)
Date: Sun 27 Feb 2005 - 22:48:22 GMT

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005, Ola Lundqvist wrote:

> Well then I would use exprimental instead. Let us start there at least.

Great, Herbert has offered his help in creating a Debian Kernel 2.6.8
vserver 1.9.4 patch, lets take him up on the offer and get this into
experimental.

> > > 1) Have heard of build problems on some arches.
> >
> > Can you elaborate so they can be fixed?
>
> The problem right now is that I do not have access to machines to test on.

What are the architectures, and what are the problems? There are many
people here who have many different types of machines available and
seeing the problems can help resolve them.

Micah