From: Paul S. Gumerman (psg_at_cooldog.com)
Date: Wed 02 Mar 2005 - 20:22:47 GMT

Daniel -- thanks for the script. I'll give it a try.

OK, so now I can *see* it in one place, but I still can't manage it.

I know I must be missing some wonderful new capability this provides,
because I can't see any benefit from the complexity.

Or possibly there's some simple way to manage the configuration data
that I don't know about.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

--Paul