From: rohit hooda (rohit13hooda_at_rediffmail.com)
Date: Mon 14 Mar 2005 - 05:46:13 GMT

   hi people, 1. how do we run services like telnet in a chrooted environment if i try that it says.... all ports busy.. any ideas 2. i am not able to stop ipc between to virtual servers(isolated environments) ( i am doing this on my own... not using the vserver... help out). does the sysvipc folder in the /proc filesystem has got something to do with it. any ideas..... rohit hooda