From: Javier Navarro (javinc_at_teleline.es)
Date: Thu 17 Mar 2005 - 20:18:00 GMT

En 17/3/05 19:14, "Herbert Poetzl" <herbert_at_13thfloor.at> escribió:

> On Thu, Mar 17, 2005 at 07:05:27PM +0100, Javier Navarro wrote:
>> Thank you Herbert,
>>
>> I found that I'm using a guest system configured for a debian host system.
>> (from http://debian.marlow.dk/vserver/guest/).
>
> hmm, the guests do not (or at least should not) depend
> on the host distro ... did you read what I suggested?

Yes, I read it, but I didn't understand it very well.
In fact, I really don't know which of the systems shows the /proc no mounted
error, but reading the Proc-Security wiki it seems like the host needs some
flags setup in /proc, in order to let the guest see those entries. Does it
mean that flaging the proc entries properly will make the /proc not mounted
error disapear?

The things I did to setup the vserver in my Fedora Core 2 system were:
install FC2 kernel 2.6.10+1.9.4vs, and then, compile util-vserver-0.30.
Finally, I downloaded a redhat 9 system and the deploy-vserver.sh script to
install it, from http://debian.marlow.dk/vserver/guest/.

I hope my thoughts and explanations will help you help me.

Thank you,
Javier