From: Liam Helmer (lists_at_strongboxlinux.com)
Date: Sat 23 Apr 2005 - 05:03:42 BST

Hmm... this command works for me with fakeinit on.... although, it should
really be calling "init q", but that's just me being picky.

You did restart the vserver after adding the flag, yes? Enter the vserver and
check if there's a process called "init" with a pid of 1 (use ps xa). You are
using the new vserver utils? I'm using kernel 2.6.10 + vs 1.9.4 with the box
I tested on.

Cheers,
Liam