From: Michal Ludvig (mludvig_at_asterisk.co.nz)
Date: Fri 20 May 2005 - 00:47:27 BST

Björn Steinbrink wrote:

> Most of the differences are due to the *_mm_counter macros, which I
> modified to call the Linux-VServer accounting stuff.

That was on my TODO list as well, but I probably wouldn't come up with
such a smart "abuse" of preprocessor as you did ;-)

#define inc_mm_counter(mm, member) vx_ ## member ## pages_inc((mm))

> There are two or three other small issues, IIRC QUOTA_CTL and rss
> accounting, a diff between the ports tells you more ;)

How could I have missed the quota thing? Hmmm...

But I couldn't find any difference in the rss accounting.

> I wondered about that change you did in get_tid_list:
>
> - tids[nr_tids] = vx_map_pid(tid);
> - nr_tids++;
> + tids[nr_tids++] = vx_map_pid(tid);
>
> It looks quite good I'd say, was that a known bug in 2.6.12-rc4?

I don't think it is known (not fixed in recent git repository). I'm
about to report it. But 'tids' should be !NULL anyway so there is only a
small chance to get the counter wrong even without fixing it.

Cheers,

Michal Ludvig

--
* New Zealand: http://kiwi.logix.cz