From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Fri 20 May 2005 - 02:20:50 BST

On Fri, May 20, 2005 at 11:47:27AM +1200, Michal Ludvig wrote:
> Björn Steinbrink wrote:
>
> > Most of the differences are due to the *_mm_counter macros, which I
> > modified to call the Linux-VServer accounting stuff.
>
> That was on my TODO list as well, but I probably wouldn't come up with
> such a smart "abuse" of preprocessor as you did ;-)

for ideas regarding preprocessor abuse, please
check out the new syscall userspace implementation
(based on a lamentation from Sam Vilain ;)

http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Experimental/SYSCALL/syscall_new.h

if you have any of those archs, and you know a little
about C and syscall, or if you know about other
syscall oddities/clobbered registers, please let
me know ...

TIA,
Herbert

[rest zapped]