From: Björn Steinbrink (B.Steinbrink_at_gmx.de)
Date: Sun 26 Jun 2005 - 10:22:32 BST

Hi folks,

(as expected) I forgot to add the url for the comparison, so that you
folks have no idea what I'm talking about ;) Here it is:
http://www.karrot-x.net/jamesd/jailVzoneVxen.html

Unfortunately the email address of that guy seems to have changed, the
one I used was on: http://www.karrot-x.net/jamesd/ but I got a failure
message stating that that address is invalid. :-(

He also has a blog here: http://uadmin.blogspot.com/
But I can't seem to find an email address there, if anyone can find one,
please let me know (or just write him yourself quoting my message with
any necessary corrections ;).

Ok, now back to google looking for pages where we (Linux-VServer) need
to appear (someone said we need PR ;)

Björn