From: Martin (inkubus_at_interalpha.co.uk)
Date: Sun 26 Jun 2005 - 14:24:20 BST

I don't claim to be an expert but there are a few things that you might
have missed.

> Access Network resources: Yes, configurable on ip address level.
Can also select which of the interfaces the vserver's ip(s) are on.

> Single Point of Maintenance: I guess yes, but I don't get the question,
> I'm not a native speaker ;)
I think what they probably mean is - 'is there one machine / system /
interface from which all of the servers can be administrated' - the
answer is then yes.

> Can send signals.... : No
Within a vserver - yes, between them - no.

> Can be a NFS server: IIRC only one NFS server per real box, that one can
> also be in a vserver.
Hmmm... any / as many as you want of the machines can run user space NFS
servers. Generally the kernel NFS server shouldn't really be used, but
I think with the right permissions it could be used from any of the
vservers, but it's really not a good idea.

HTH

Cheers,
 - Martin