From: Eric Jorgensen (jorgy_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon 27 Jun 2005 - 21:48:52 BST

I know this isn't kernel compilation 101, but if
someone has already figured out the steps, I'd rather
not re-invent the wheel.

Apparently, since FC4 uses gcc 4, the vanilla kernel
does not compiled cleanly. I googled, and found
patches to 2.6.11, however, I couldn't get them to
complile cleanly. I also suspect that then the
vserver patches will not apply correctly.

So has anyone gone through the work of getting a FC4
kernel patched with both the gcc 4 changes as well as
vserver? Could this kind somebody mind sharing the
patches with the list? :-)

Thanks,

jorgy