From: Eric Jorgensen (jorgy_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue 12 Jul 2005 - 05:57:24 BST

I usually try to be more self-sufficient than this,
but I can't seem to get a vserver created under fedora
core 4. I am running 2.6.11.11-vs2.0-rc4 kernel, and
vserver-utils 0.30.207. The command that I'm using
is:

vserver --verbose test4 build --force -m yum --
--debug -d fc4

I've been trying to see why it doesn't work, but can't
seem to make any progress. I'm attaching the
debugging output in hopes that someone can spot
something and help me out.

If more information is needed, I can provide it.

Thanks in advance,

jorgy